The purpose of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you as a User of our website
- to establish feedback with you
- to send you notifications
- to improve the quality of the website and services
- for targeted advertising
Rights and Duties of the Jobing.am Users
- Jobing.am collects only the information about the website visitors (individual and employer) necessary to search for job/employee.
- When using the public section of the website you are not obliged to provide us with any personal data․ In such a case we also do not collect any individually identifiable information.
- In order to use some sections of the website, it is necessary to register, provide some personal data, such as name, surname, e-mail address, phone number.
- It is prohibited to provide inaccurate data.
- You have the right to request your personal data to be deleted by writing an email to [email protected]
- The confidentiality of your personal data provided to us is guaranteed. We transfer the data to a third party only in the following cases:
- if you have given your consent
- If it is provided by the current legislation and in the manner prescribed by law or is done based on a court decision.
- We are not liable for the personal data you provided to us that you made available to a third party.
- We collect information also about the device from which you access the website, as well as information about the web browser and IP address, schedule, computer cookies, which, however, we do not identify with you and are used in a generalized manner.
- Jobing.am is not liable for the content and accuracy of the announcements posted by the users on the website. The announcement is removed from the website or its posting is denied if it violates the rights of others or contains elements inciting unlawful activity or illegal actions.
- We use quite a few tools to protect your personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, publishing, dissemination, or their use by others for unlawful activity. However, in the unlikely event that we believe that there could be a personal data breach, we may notify you as soon as possible.